Relationships, Life, Faith
- Dating, Marriage, and Relationships
- Healthy evolution of relationship and intimacy from family, to friends, to marriage.
- True Marital Intimacy
- It’s more than physical.
- Grieving Through the Holidays
- How to get through the holidays after the death of a loved one.
- Don’t Miss: Communicate
- Practical communication tips and skill development for home, work, and play.
- Addiction: Why Not?!
- Why do some people become addicts and others do not? How do I know if I have addictive tendencies?
Issues of Morality
- Human Sexuality
- What it is to be male and female. Our roles as expressed in our body. Dignity and respect for man and woman. Understanding same sex attraction and why same sex unions are contrary to the truth of the body.
- Why Traditional Marriage?
- One man one woman, why it matters. Effects of same sex “marriage”.
- NFP vs Contraception
- How Natural Family Planning and Contraception work. Why NFP is the prefered option. Individual, marital, family , and societal effects.
- 5 Non-negotiables
- Abortion, Euthanasia/Assisted Suicide, Embryonic Stem Cells, Cloning, Same Sex Union/”marriage”
- Bioethics and Contraception
- How scientific and medical research/experimentation affects life at the earliest stages.
- Sexual Abuse and Beyond:
- What is abuse? Perpetrator Characteristics. Effects on Victims. How to Help.
- Development of baby, History, U.S. Laws, Current events, Types of Procedures, Effects on women, men, family, society
- Life Issues:
- Abortion, Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide, Suicide, IVF, Cloning, Stem Cells, Death Penalty
- How your choices now result in consequences that effect you now and in the future. Recognizing and developing positive character traits.
- Teaching respect of your own and other’s body and all of who they are. What is Chastity? How to live a chaste life. Benefits of. Consequences of not living a chaste life. What you do, say, watch, wear, listen to, behavior choices.
Tools for Our Catholic Journey
4 part presentation connecting family life at home and at church
- Parents as Primary Educators
- Developmental Morality
- The Mass & The Family Meal
- Reconciliation at Home & at Church
This collection of presentations is an initiative to provide Catholic information, support, and resources to help parents live out their baptismal promises to raise their children in the Catholic Faith.